Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sour Cream

Lynn and I are attending the "Weekend To Remember" marriage conference this weekend. For lunch we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant across the river in North Augusta, South Carolina. While eating, I realized that I have a growing appreciation for sour cream. I had it on my chimichanga.

Most of my life, sour cream was only acceptable when having a Ruffles chip dipped into it. But, recently...beginning at El Bajio in Carbondale...I've been eating it on Mexican food. It's quite delightful!

Maybe I'll expand further and try it on something else soon. Say....Bar-b-que chicken?

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This might sound gross, but if you add a little sour cream and salsa to your mexican rice....it's really delicious. My friend from Puerto Rico taught me that!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger ann said...

I've pretty much always liked sour cream.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sour cream is great on bbq chicken as well as steak.And a baked potatoe just is not right without sour cream!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home