Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quick Update

Lynn arrived nearly two weeks ago. We've been spending a lot of time together so I haven't been online much. She just ran to the store to get some peroxide and neosporine to try and heal this funky sore on the bottom of my foot (glad I shared that aren't ya?) so I thought I'd make a quick update.

We've decided to rent for six months to give us adequate time to find THE house for us. We've leased an apartment at a really nice apartment community called Traditions At Augusta. It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath apartment. The community has a nice pool, fitness center, clubhouse...etc. It's really close to major shopping areas and best of all...Barnes & Noble with Starbucks!

Work is going well. I'm beginning to see a bit of turn-around in our department. It's a department that's been in pretty serious decline for over a year. Lots of challenges. My first major task was to hire a marketing professional for my department. After interviewing several people I hired Debra. She has a Masters in Business Administration and best of all she and her husband are devoted followers of Christ, very active in student ministry. My team is complete at work and I feel really good about the days ahead.

We went to the Vineyard this morning. Good service.

I'm driving Lynn back to Illinois next weekend where she'll stay for the next three weeks until our final moving day in mid-October. Being alone for another three weeks my blog should come back to life.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home