Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Quick Post at a Busy Time

Hey everyone.

Life's been pretty busy these last several days. We had the movers moving all of our furniture last Saturday. It's nice to be finally moved in. Yet there are still a couple of trips I need to make hauling boxes.

Sunday Lynn and I took the day off from all the moving stuff and drove over to Columbia, SC to stroll the mall and do some Christmas shopping. It was a nice break from everything and the mall there is really nice...much better than the one here in Augusta.

One of the people who works for me accepted a job with University of Georgia and is leaving the end of this month. She's kind of slacked off in her work since she knows she's leaving and we are a considerable distance away from being where we need to be with our volume goals starting in January so I've been doing her job and mine and working through the interview/hiring process all at the same time, so work is about all that's been on my mind for a few days.

I'm hoping to have our January numbers secured by the end of this week so I can not be thinking about it over Christmas.

Looking forward to traveling back to Illinois over Christmas weekend. We'll get to see family, but hopefully we'll be able to see some of our friends while we're there.

Well...just wanted to keep the blog alive with a quick post. Jesus Christ reigns!

Bill

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been in the situation where people leaving became really slack. I recall one of them actually being asked to leave by the manager. Hmm.

What happened to some of your posts? Or am I imagining things?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Hiya Kid!

I did delete the prayer request post. After praying about it for a couple of days I felt like right now wasn't the best timing for me to be leading a study with this focus.

We are wanting to bring together a group of like-minded believers for regular times of prayer and fellowship though.

Hope you have a merry Christmas!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is completely understandable. I pray that God leads you to do what He wants. I'm sure that you will do just that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home