Wednesday, November 30, 2005

How Many Are Here

Okay, trying to get some idea of how many people actually look at this blog. If you visit here, would you be willing to help me determine this?

If so, simply post a comment to this specific post and tell me who you are (if you prefer to remain anonymous that's fine), and how often you visit The Odyssey.

I'm brainstorming some ideas on how to get a more widespread readership, not out of a narcissistic need to be heard, but because I think there's a lot to be gained by all of us as we dialogue with one another.

Thanks a bunch!

6 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy Sands stopped by tonight but check only about once every two weeks. Hope you are doing well!
Love ya! God bless!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bill, it's me! I don't know how often I check here. . probably every other day. But I don't read your entries. I just like all the pretty colors. ;)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger ann said...

Bill,

You know I'm around. I check nearly every day for new entries.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Travis, that's me!! I try to drop in everyday, but often I am not able to. I try to post a comment when I can!! God Bless!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Bill... I can't remember how I found your blog, but I live in Augusta (and have for about 5 yrs). I attend First Presbyterian in Augusta and am involved with the singles ministry there. The blog for that ministry is tincanconnection, mostly just for information and announcements rather than dialogue. That's probably more info than you want, but I do read your blog a few times a week. --Kristin

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Momof3 said...

Hey Bill, Vernon checking by. Glad you stopped by on my blog. I'll keep checking back. Take care and God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home