Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Comment Spammers

I checked the blog a minute ago and was excited to see that there were 9 comments on my last post. Then I looked at the comments. All 9 of them were from spammers. So if you look at the comments, don't click on anything in the comment or it will take you to their website.

To fix this, I've enabled the "word verification" feature. I look forward to your interaction with my posts. You'll need to type in the word verification for your comment to post.

Sleep well.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill! I tried to write you a comment the other day but failed. Hope it goes well with you there. My in-laws sure love it there! My sister-in-law found her husband there. God bless you on the journey!
Love ya,
Randy Sands

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger saxnforjesus said...

...Praying for you and Lynn that the Lord will work in and through your lives. Don't want to loose touch with you again, Bill. Keep me posted!! Got a mailing address to email me?
Love you Brother,
Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home